An expanding law firm with offices throughout the UK, currently seek a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join their dedicated team in Liverpool. This award winning firm is immensely proud of the service they offer to clients and is widely recognised as a leading legal employer.
The specialist Healthcare team covers all aspects of healthcare and related areas of law and practice, including child law, clinical negligence, clinical governance, consent to treatment, healthcare advisory and mental health. They provide a supportive, proactive service based on a deep understanding of NHS procedures and the social/political background of public healthcare. Their expert team includes doctors and nurses among other health professionals, all with specialist medical knowledge in key areas.
You will be responsible for managing your own caseload of defendant Clinical Negligence cases.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage own case load of litigated and pre-litigated clinical negligence cases.
- Conduct relevant investigations in order to repudiate and/or conclude the claim.
- Liaise with various parties such as claimants and their solicitors, clients, counsel, experts etc.
- Obtain documents and instruct experts.
- Complete MI procedures as and when required.
- Adhere to client protocols and achieve set financial and chargeable targets.
- Ensure relevant deadlines, quality measures and KIPS are adhered to.
- Comply with relevant policies and procedures.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of managing a defendant litigated clinical negligence case load.
- Knowledge of relevant procedures and proven technical ability.
Contact: Adrian Richards
Job Reference: AR/22310
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Up to £40,000