Consult Believe are a small digital marketing agency based in Bristol, providing web development and digital marketing services to small and medium businesses.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
Working as part of a small team on a mixture of client & internal projects that involve:
- Front-end layout and UI/UX coding
- Back-end database development
- Dev Ops – server/network/DNS administration
- Custom development for CMS/eCommerce platforms (including WordPress/Drupal/Shopify & more)
- Linux / Ubuntu, Apache server
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership to deliver high quality work, on time
- An ability to independently research the most appropriate solution using the information available online (i.e. Stackoverflow, W3, etc.)
- Agile in the sense that you will be working on varied tasks and projects, often changing throughout the day as priorities change
- Ability to work under pressure, with attention to detail
- Customer service skills and ability to communicate with customers over the phone and by email
- Team player who can interact with the team Team-Lead and who is open to constructive feedback to develop.
- 7 GCSEs total
- English GCSE grade D or above
- 6x GCSEs, including Maths, at grade A-C
30hrs. / Flexi week, Monday to Friday.
£6 per hour / £180 per week.
As a progressive employer, our employee friendly policies include:
- 6 weeks holiday
- Duvet day per quarter
- Free pizza Friday’s
- Fresh fruit, snacks & hot drinks in the office
- Regular team events
- Quarterly pay reviews
We are looking for a motivated individual who can form part of our core Software Development team on a permanent basis once the apprenticeship is complete.
There will also be an opportunity for the apprentice to grow internally and upskill onto a higher apprenticeship level.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.