An enthusiastic Software Support Assistant is needed to join a rapidly growing specialist Fire Risk Assessment Team, based in Wood Green, North London.
Few roles can combine working within such a rewarding sector plus a diverse, varied and challenging position. Expect a welcoming environment where you will get exposure to a broad range of strategic issues, and work with a high performing Team. Full training will be given.
The Team is currently ‘rolling out’ a web-based, fully integrated Surveyor to Client system bespoke to the industry.
- Reporting to the Software Manager and Operations Director, the Support Assistant will handle customer support requests via phone, e-mail, voicemail and text.
- On a day-to-day basis, they would be expected to solve basic issues and support Surveyors and Clients.
- To qualify you must have great customer repartee and excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn, and a basic understanding of problem solving, troubleshooting and user acceptance testing in IT.
- As software development continues apace an eye for detail in testing and data quality assurance are equally necessary.
- A clear thinker and strong communicator.
- Self-motivated and meticulous in your approach.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Able to cover software support help desk in the manager’s absence.
- [Some] Experience or aptitude to user acceptance testing.
Perks of the Role:
- Excellent working conditions.
- In-house training and continuing professional development.
- Negotiated benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- A lively and supportive Team working with you.