Software and Senior Software Engineers
Our client is looking for a number of C++ software engineers to join their Cambridge team. They are looking for a number of people to cover a range of specialisations (See below). All teams require people who:
- Are knowledgeable about C++, STL, Boost, template authoring and multi-threading.
- Keen to learn more about C++ and how they can apply it in the real world.
- Happy to work on new projects and new ideas, learning and inventing as you go.
- Senior Engineers will ideally have experience in one or more of the specialist areas (below) or be a broader generalist across several.
- Senior Engineers will ideally have experience of leading or mentoring more junior engineers, and, participating in feature design & specification.
Web: In addition to the base skillset, you’ll have experience in a wide variety of other fields:
- Python application development/embedding.
- Visualisation systems.
- Web stack technologies.
- API development/packaging.
- Software Engineer (Network)
Networking: In addition to the base skillset, you’ll have experience in many or all of:
- Scalable, multi-threaded (highly parallelised) network code.
- OpenSSL, sockets and ASIO.
- TCP/IP monitoring tools.
- Software Engineer (Blockchain)
Blockchain: In addition to the base skillset, you’ll have experience in many or all of:
- A year or more of full-time blockchain development experience.
- Proven track record of delivering in this field.
- Ability and desire to design and create novel blockchain applications.
- Consensus protocols and smart contracts
- Software Engineer (Digital World)
Gaming / 3D: In addition to the base skillset, you’ll have experience in many or all of:
- Creating large-scale digital environments inhabited by both human and non-human characters. Games or simulations industry background.
- Rapid prototyping, 3D scene construction, shared worlds.
Excellent + benefits