FRENCH SELECTION UK
Software Implementation Project Manager (French Speaking)
Project management, Senior project manager, Programme Manager, CRM, PMP, Software, SaaS, Strategic, Electronic management, Electronic systems, PreSales, Software consultant, IT project manager, ERP consultant,
Lyon, Grenoble, Lille, Rennes, Metz, Strasbourg, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, London, Manchester, Birmingham
Based in: Paris (Home based with travel)
the role can also be based in London (Home based with travel) - Leeds region (Office based with travel)
Salary: Up to £70,000 p.a depending on experience
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW: Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: A35F
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a leading supplier of software solutions operating globally.
To lead, manage and oversee a significantly complex customer implementation project from inception to completion.
- To implement & integrate systems and devices (product of the company)
- To work with a virtual team of analysts, developers, testers, trainers based in France, UK, Germany
- To closely manage customer expectations & make key decisions where necessary
- To regularly present Project Boards, internally and externally with the client
- To create and deliver strategies, ensure that the procedures are planned and detailed
- To provide training and project support, motivate and supervise project and team
- To be responsible for effective delivery of contracted products and services
- To deal with handover of processes, knowledge and skills to the customer’s delivery team
- To maintain detailed and up to date project records through different sites / projects
- To identify and manage risks and resource for solution
- Fluent in English & French – Essential
- Previous experience managing high value projects
- Experience working on projects in the public sector - ideal
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget close
- Experience in influencing and gaining reliability with customers, colleagues and stakeholders
- Methodical, accurate and highly organized
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Creative problem solving and able to work under pressure
- Accreditation in project management methodologies (e.g PRINCE2, MSP) desirable
The Salary: Up to £70,000 p.a depending on experience
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
FRENCH SELECTION UK