FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
As a Release Manager within FICO’s Product and Technology Organization, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating activities across all teams and departments involved in bringing cloud and licensed software to market. You will work closely with Product Management, Engineering, DevOps and Production Operations and Product Marketing teams all over the world to coordinate, plan, track and manage software releases across the Customer Development product segment.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, track, manage risk, evaluate and communicate status on software releases and deployments for the Customer Development portfolio of products.
- Work closely with geographically distributed teams in Product Management, Engineering, DevOps and Production Operations and Product Marketing.
- Measure and manage resource allocation and team velocity in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) product development environment.
- Document and track inter-product dependencies
- Manage risks that might affect release schedules or scope.
- Monitor execution and provide executive updates to internal constituents as well as FICO’s management team on the various release milestones.
- Drive on-going process improvements based on lessons learned.
- Identify and innovate in areas where manual work can be automated.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in project management with experience in software product release management.
- Software engineering background preferred.
- Experience managing Agile (and/or SAFe) and SaaS product releases.
- Experience releasing complex software solutions with multiple cross-team dependencies from planning to release.
- Ability to interact with different internal and external functional disciplines, and work with remote, geographically dispersed teams spanning dispersed time zones.
- Experience delegating effectively to benefit from multiple time zones.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- Experience leading Agile and SaaS project implementations.
- Self-starter with high sense of urgency and timely issue resolution for ensuring delivery success.
- Highly organized, capable of juggling multiple priorities and bringing simplicity to complexity.
- Desire to continually expand knowledge into new domains.
Our Offer to You
- Flexible working practices, a lucrative base salary and bonus package, enhanced family leave policies.
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.