We’re an open, honest, friendly and supportive team who seriously value producing high-quality,
maintainable software and we need developers who feel the same way. Whether you’ve only got a few years under your belt or are an experienced engineer, if you’ve got the right personality, values
and ability we’d love to hear from you.
As a software engineer, you’ll be working as an integral part of a small, agile product team in our Norwich office. You’ll be involved in product releases from planning and design through to release,
and will work with product managers, testers and business stakeholders to create and extend the innovative products our customers know us for.
In return we’ll support you in the development of your career and provide the tools for you to learn, including MSDN licenses, Pluralsight access and time off to attend events to support your growth. We also have a great benefits scheme including private pension, healthcare, cycle to work schemes, childcare vouchers, dental insurance and an employee discount scheme.
We would like someone with applications development experience, someone who wants to work on exciting projects and able to work using their own initiative.
We’re a really good group of people with varying levels of skills and experience.
- Work with the TCollaborate with other Test EEngineers and Software Engineers as a part of an agile team
- Design, build and deploy bespoke applications in line with business needs and priorities
- Build working software, ensuring that when you change code you are only making it better
- Contribute to post implementation reviews to incorporate learnings into future work
- Look out for new technologies and use them when they fit
- Take a constructive, positive approach towards challenges when they arise, putting energy into finding an acceptable solution
- Track record in agile development of software using the appropriate tools
- Experience with application, database and cloud technologies
- Excellent knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and why they are important
- Coaching, mentoring and agile leadership experience within a Software Development Team
- High spec PC with multiple monitors and a sit/stand desk
- Visual Studio Enterprise & Resharper
- C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, Typescript
- NET, MVC & Web API
- WCF, WPF
- SQL Server, NoSQL
- AWS, Azure
- GIT, VSTS
- Deliver clean, high quality, reasonable, testable code within estimates
- Continually be looking to improve your expertise, knowledge and skills
- Maintain an interest in the latest technologies and how they can be incorporated to improve the
- output of the team and be used in greenfield development
- Share knowledge within the team, and provide coaching to other
- Believe automated testing is beneficial, not a chore, adopting a test-first approach to writing code