About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.com
We are seeking an
- Excellent experience (3 plus years of professional experience) of Microsoft C#.
- Good experience of T-SQL, MS SQL Integration Services (SSIS).
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Development with:
- Unit Testing.
- Authoring of High and Low Level designs.
- University degree (BSc. or MSc.).
- Experience of C# experience across the complete lifecycle over multiple projects
(3 + years professional experience).
- Skill and experience to write complex performant T-SQL and process data with SSIS.
- Track record of creating high level designs and proposing technical solutions.
- Able to take responsibility for components of a solution and follow them through to completion.
- Comfortable working in collaboration with junior developers to build their skills.
- Quick learner with a can do attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A professional, responsible customer centric approach to work.
- Be a strong Team player with the ability to work under pressure from demanding stakeholders.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Application development C#.
- MS SQL Integration (SSIS).
- Good knowledge & experience with SQL (T-SQL).
- Track record and appetite for quickly learning new skills.
- ASP.NET experience.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- User working knowledge of JIRA.
- Reporting services (SSRS) development.
- Experience of ASP.NET MVC, TDD/BDD, Spec Flow, would be a plus.
- Experience in windows or Linux server administration.
DXC Technology is committed to the development of a fully inclusive workforce. All applications for employment are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required for the role.
DXC Technology does not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnic origin, race, faith or sexual orientation.