Software Engineer - C++ / C# - Perm - West Lothian - £DOE
Are you a Graduate looking to kick start your development career in a supportive culture surrounded by a first class development team who are already creating leading edge products? Then read on!
Founded just over a decade ago, they have shown extremely impressive year-on-year double digit growth and continue to successfully sell their world leading solutions to an ever growing list of global clients. Greenfield development is not only the norm but essential to the business? success as they compete in a highly fast paced and technologically advanced sector of the market. Due to this they are looking to recruit an experienced Software Engineer to join their R&D team where you will play an integral part in shaping the user experience of products that utilise web based and client side technology.
This business is about to put to market an industry first which will catapult it to the forefront of the industry, so join now to be a part of a great story! If I?ve piqued your interest then here are a few points to make sure this is the perfect role for you?
What you?ll be doing:
- Delivering fully functional products to agreed and challenging deadlines
- Contributing to the architectural development and robustness of products to ensure that they remain at the leading edge of the market
- Working with the R&D team to ensure a focus on quality driven development
Your background and experience:
- Educated to Degree level in Electronics/Computer Science or an equivalent subject
- Experience in embedded software development using C++ for embedded Linux
- Grasp of employing OO techniques and Real Time methods
- Development of user interfaces
- Experience of application software development with C#, .NET would be highly advantageous!
On offer is a competitive salary alongside a particularly comprehensive benefits package which is reviewed twice a year! Along with a contributory pension plan, flexible holidays, life assurance and many more!
If this opportunity sounds like the opportunity you were looking for then apply now with your CV or call Colm Glackin directly on 01312267331 to discuss the role in more detail if you wish.