Our customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets and they are demanding full solutions – which require combinations and integration of hardware, software and service solution offerings. As a trusted advisor and market leader Keysight delivers innovations and measurement science expertise to help customers extract the best from their test environments while getting their products and solutions to market faster and at lower cost.
As a Software development manager for 5G network emulation product, you will be leading a world class team of engineers working on taking the current product to be next generation platform to be able to continuously integrate new 5G capabilities while improving the stability, usability, and maintainability. A successful candidate will have strong technical skills in wireless communication, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
You will work closely with other network emulation application teams globally, as well as working with stack team, hardware team, quality assurance team and customer support team. You will also be interacting with customers directly to guarantee their succes - the heart of our Keysight Leadership Model (KLM). You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment.
- Ownership of the overall software development life cycle.
- Develop project plan by working with other teams to interlock schedule
- Execute to the project plan and timely delivery of committed capabilities.
- Manage day to day activities by setting up development milestones and entry or exit criteria.
- Building, enhancing and maintaining a best-in-class engineering team.
- Pull in technical leads from others teams as necessary and work closely with Engineers to drive development of architecture and technical designs
- Ensure quality through constant improvement in the coverage of unit test and integration test
- Maintenance and enhancement of software frameworks for development
- Report on status of development, quality and operations performance to senior management
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent plus direct, relevant experience as a manager, supervisor and/or individual contributor in a complex software development environment.
- Requires proven skills in leading/managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics.
What we offer
A place within an exciting company and recognized market leader! At Keysight we develop with our visionary, market leading and highly innovative customers breakthroughs that connect and secure the world. Find out more with this video!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and, after proven results, a growth path within the company. Apply today!
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
EMEA : United Kingdom : Hampshire : Fleet
Job ID : 38548