Salary up to £45k
Excellent benefits package including flexible and remote working
The chance to work with a cutting edge technology stack every day for a Microsoft Gold Partner consultancy!
My client first opened their doors in 2002 as a Microsoft Gold Partner, operating across the UK, they offer expertise in the design, development and operational support of mission-critical applications for both the public and private sector. With an ever growing team their headcount currently stands over 40 and they are looking to grow their strong development team which will enable them to bring in new and exciting client projects!
- Accurately planning and estimating development work
- Full lifecycle and agile application development;
- Carrying out business analysis as required
- Designing and coding of applications
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD);
- Front end graphical user interface design;
- Software testing and quality assurance as needed;
- Performance tuning and improvement
- Support and maintenance of developed software
- Documenting software functionality;
- Integration of developed software with existing systems;
Ideally you will have some of if not all of the following skillset:
If this sounds like something you've been waiting for then get in touch with me today to find out more! This is going to be a fast moving role so don't wait around.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com , also do not hesitate to contact me with any questions 0191 338 7517.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .Net market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities .Net jobs are.
£35,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year