This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Job Title: Soft Services Support Officer
Salary: £34,320 Per Annum Plus Benefits
Location: Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire - CM23 5RG
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 07.00 - 19.00
Candidates applying for this Soft Services Support Officer vacancy must of have previous experience of working within a Corporate environment.
Soft Services Support Officer Job Purpose:
The first impression of our client business, this role needs to deliver impeccable service excellence with attention to detail, always anticipating customer needs.
Immaculate appearance and cleanliness is a prerequisite.
This position requires an individual who is a team player with a methodical approach, excellent communication, organisational & planning skills with the ability to challenge and review services.
The role requires a warm, friendly & dynamic individual with the ability to multi task in a pro-active team to deliver an exceptional level of service.
Ensuring all building occupants, visitors and colleagues receive the highest level of service in a pleasant clean and safe environment.
To facilitate a smooth Security and reception experience, including the management of contractor and visitor inductions, site security including opening and closing the building, controlled access to site and the Health and Safety of those who work at the site or who are visiting the site.
Soft Services Support Officer Accountabilities:
- To ensure that the site is opened each day and all fire exits are clear. To secure and alarm the building each night.
- To be responsible for the Management of the bar on behalf of Diageo to include, stock management, shelf life management, replenishment, glass management and cleanliness
- To support the Diageo team and the Warehouse Co-ordinator in preparing and packing product to leave site
- Working alongside the Front of House Co-ordinator, offer an outstanding visitor experience from greeting to host delivery and subsequent visitor check out,
- Ensure the cleanliness and housekeeping of reception and surrounding areas are at the highest standard during the time on duty
- Working alongside the Front of House Co-ordinator represent the Client providing a professional, efficient switchboard/telephony service, ensuring all calls are handled effectively and accurately.
- Working alongside the Front of House Co-ordinator ensuring all visitors/contractors to site have an up to date induction in place and the necessary ID when working on site
- To always look for time efficient ways of completing any activity
- Communicate effectively with all team members and participate in all team activities
- To ensure the legal & company requirements for fire, health, safety & hygiene are met and bring to the attention of the GSM any areas of training you feel you need or have missed.
Soft Services Support Officer Main Responsibilities Include:
- To ensure that the work undertaken complies with Diageo and Sodexo policies at all times
- To be responsible for the opening of the site in the morning and for the closing, securing and alarming of the site in the evening
- To greet visitors, staff and contractors in a pleasant, professional manner and deliver a professional and consistent service always.
- To ensure all visitors to site are signed in and inducted and that all confidentiality and allergen paperwork is signed and filed
- Respond to email and telephone calls/requests promptly and professionally.
- Maintain accurate record of all security activities in the DOB and Shift Handover documents
- Maintain registers such as the Key control log, the security pass logs etc and ensure all are returned at the end of the day
- To manage and monitor the onsite access control system in line with the Diageo Access Control Policy. - Working with the Front of House Co-ordinator ensure that all access passes are kept up to date and cancelled as required. Ensure the process for requesting new cards and /or cards for new starters is adhered to and that the correct level of authorisation is given.
- CCTV monitoring in line with the SIA licence regulations, GS policy and GDPR.
- Alarm monitoring - ensure all alarms are working, responded to, investigated and recorded in line with Diageo Policy
- Liaison with the Key Holding Company for out of hours requirements.
- Perform desk drops when required by the client
- Conduct internal and external patrols daily to ensure there are no breaches on the premises.
Soft Services Support Officer Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of working in a similar service environment within prestige environments with a strong focus on customer service
- High level of personal hygiene
- Relevant training, qualifications and experience to deliver services in line with legislative and statutory requirements
- Awareness of the need to provide services in a sensitive manner such as not to affect Diageo's business reputation
- Must hold a valid SIA licence.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise and work on initiative
- Ability to work as a team and as an individual
- Reliable and Trust worthy
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Good general health
- Good communication, numeric and literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- IT Skills
- First Aid Qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Soft Services Support Officer to join a highly reputable business that encourages career progression and excellent rates of pay and company benefits. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today.
£34,320.00 - £34,320.00 per year