Job Title: Soft Services Facilities Manager
Salary: £30,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Location: Johnson and Johnson, Cornford Road, Blackpool, FY4 4QQ
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Soft Services Facilities Manager Job Introduction:
Are you an enthusiastic, driven individual looking for a new challenge? Are you experienced in all areas of Soft Services including Catering?
Soft Services Facilities Manager Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Soft Services Manager to join the team at our client site in Blackpool. The role holder will oversee the day to day running of Catering, Grounds, Housekeeping, Waste, Reception, Pest Control and Handyman services. This is an excellent opportunity to provide leadership and direction to the delivery teams to ensure the highest level of service delivery is provided.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the above areas, particularly catering, with a strong financial acumen. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain successful client relationships.
Soft Services Facilities Manager Role Responsibility:
- Oversea day to day running of Site Soft Services in respect of Grounds, Housekeeping, Catering, Waste, Reception, Pest Control & Handyman services
- To deliver a consistent level of service across site Soft services, within the Company's standards, to the contract specification and agreed KPI performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Provide innovations and comparisons to market trends and forecast, advise clients accordingly.
- Evaluate financial performance to develop action plans to improve financial performance across all services
- Responsible for the leadership of all employees including effective resource management, recruitment, induction, PDRs, development, coaching and performance management.
- Managing compliance including standard operating procedures, purchasing, statutory requirements (health and safety).
The Ideal Soft Services Facilities Manager:
- Proven experience of managing a range of soft facilities services on a large single site
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Hold IOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Good financial acumen, ability to work to a budget.
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and customers and manage their expectations
- Proven strategic thinker with ability to facilitate change where necessary
About the Company:
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Apply below today!
£30,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year