Band 6 Social workers required for a post within the Adult Disability team in the South Down area. Being part of a social work team you will receive ongoing training, development and supervision.
- Degree in Social work
- Registered with NISCC (or able to be registered)
- Be willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI check
- Experience with adult disabilities
The successful Social Worker will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Flexible working hours (part time & full time)
- Paid Holidays
- Free Occupational health clearance
- Free training
- CPD support
- Business mileage paid
- £300 reward for each successful referral (T&C apply)
- Earn from £16.04 to £18.80 per hour
- Ongoing support from experienced consultants specialising in social work
Randstad Care is a preferred supplier of social workers to the 5 Northern Ireland health trusts. To view a sample of our testimonials please visit our Randstad Care Belfast website.
For further details on social work positions please contact Giuseppa McKenna on 028 9091 2841
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.