Social Worker - CMHT (Community Mental Health Team) based in Bolton
The ideal candidate for this position will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Mental Health Services and be registered with Social Work England.
Randstad Care is currently recruiting for a busy Community Mental Health Team based in Bolton; this is a supportive and motivated team with a strong commitment to learning and practice development. You will be given regular professional and specialist supervision. This contract is initially for 3 months, after 3 months the contract is likely to be extended.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current Social Work England registration
* Experience working with Mental Health Services as a Social Worker
The successful candidate will:
* Be a skilled and reflective social work practitioner with demonstrable experience of working with severe mental illness in a community setting.
* Have knowledge and experience of working within as a care co-ordinator in a local authority or the NHS.
* Care co-ordinate a caseload of service users with complex needs; assess new referrals including safeguarding and vulnerable adult referrals
* Be familiar with the CPA process and report writing for Mental Health Review Tribunals.
This Social Worker vacancy is posted by Paul Foley, if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now or if you would prefer a discreet discussion then please contact me on 07584 531489
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Randstad we are able to offer:
A fantastic referral scheme offering £300 per referral
Free Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Training
Access to benefits app that could save you £100's per year
A personal one to one consultant with over 14 years' experience in recruitment
First access to social work positions across England
A reliable weekly payroll that does not leave you wondering where your money is every Friday!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.