I’m on the look-out for a high performing Social Media Manager with a proven record of smashing digital and social targets. This is a very exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SMEs in the organic skincare market.
As part of a newly formed digital team, you’ll be leading the social media strategy, managing a small team and having dotted line responsibility for the creative teams.
You’ll be tasked with leading the social media strategy, execution and agency relationships. You will have a proven track record of delivering impactful social media campaigns, with a flair for ‘out of the box’ thinking to come up with a new and exciting approach to how this brand will advertise on social media.
Due to global expansion, you will also look to create an international plan in conjunction with the business’ commercial plans.
You won’t be stepping into anyone else’s shoes here, so we’re looking for someone highly accountable, commercial and with a genuine passion for social media activation and engagement.
It’s an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and growing organisation.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Experience building engaging social media strategies for an FMCG brand or retailer (beauty or skincare ideal, but other category experience is okay)
- Strong analytical mindset, utilising various tools and trackers to understand campaign success, opportunities and ROI
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication, dealing with internal and external stakeholders up to C-Suite
- Ability to pitch ideas and bring commercial teams on the journey with you
If this sounds like something of interest, I’d be keen to chat. Please apply today