We’re seeking a full-time Social & Content Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to come and work for a brand new digital marketing agency in Salford Quays overlooking the sleepy waters of the River Irwell.
The agency has been set up and is backed by a leading food manufacturer with factories all over Europe supplying retail and food service with fresh, frozen and dried products. The company is bringing all their outsourced marketing in-house and has exciting and ambitious plans to revolutionise food marketing by becoming the ‘de facto’ agency for food businesses.
As such, we are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and driven person to join the team and help stimulate engagement and awareness through brilliant content.
We’re a great company to work for; offering you the chance to grow and flourish with a freedom to express your creativity and a relaxed, friendly and supportive environment to help take your ideas into award-winning marketing.
- Experience in creating and managing content-driven campaigns across social media and other digital tools
- Experience in planning, testing, implementing and measuring paid social media campaigns
- Social media management with a successful track record of building audiences
- Proficient in digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and social listening & insights tools.
- Excellent written skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (non-essential)
- Basic photography skills for the purpose of content creation (non-essential)
- Video editing capabilities (non-essential)
- An entrepreneurial and creative mind
- Experience of food retail or food service is ideal but definitely not a prerequisite
Why this role?
- This is a new role and a chance to join the agency in its infancy and shape its future
- Part of a well-established manufacturer with strong brands in its sector.
- The company holds leading positions in Europe and Globally.
- Ambitious growth and investment plans mean this next period will be exciting.
- Marketing to play a renewed and pivotal role in achieving the immediate and long term goals.
- Career and personal development opportunities
- Publish content to social media channels on a daily basis
- Build online relationships with key market influencers
- Execute and manage social media campaigns to build followers, enhance visibility, and drive engagement
- Creation of original, high quality, relevant content for our audiences across channels including: Articles, Graphics, Video production, Digital sales tools
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting of campaign performance and social media KPIs and present those findings to management
- Monitor social media for third-party comments and relevant interactions such as content sharing and retweeting
- Support SEO strategy with search optimised content
- Develop and manage a content calendar across owned channels of communication