To proactively develop the Cigna European portfolio through direct and broker channels. Specialising in our SME market, ensuring continued profitable growth of the European Corporate portfolio.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Generate and follow up new business leads to meet sales, volume and conversion targets in line with overall strategy;
- Research and develop new business opportunities within assigned industry categories/market segments;
- Develop proactive strategy, with regular reviews, maximising specific opportunities as they arise;
- Keep abreast of all developments in the market both client and competitor-related.
- Liaise with other European Cigna business and Global offices to develop opportunities;
- Liaise with internal departments, e.g. sales consultants, client management, underwriting, customer service, marketing, in line with established procedures to ensure optimum service to client and brokers
- Build up and maintain distribution network of brokers/consultants
- Accurate data base management of prospects/potential customers and opportunities by means of CRM software (SFDC)
- Prepare Quote requests for all SME groups
- Close Sales Leads and manage through the Sales Funnel to optimise Conversion Rates and Sales Revenues. This role with be targeted on Sales and Compliance attainment.
- Comprehensive & demonstrable direct sales experience, gained preferably in either the medical or international business arena, with focus not only on growth but also on profitability.
- Ability to work independently to achieve ambitious new business targets.
- Basic understanding of principles of insurance desirable although not essential.
Numeracy and ability to analyse statistical information.
Strong Telephonic and interpersonal skills.
Computer literate – Microsoft Office Suite
Effective goal setting
Sense of Urgency
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.