Smart Metering Solution Architect/Technical Lead - AWS/Azure/Cloud Experience
£500-550 per day
The focus of this role is to work with key business and IT stakeholders to specify, design and select and integrate applications and technology solutions necessary in delivering the SMART Programme and ensuring a deployment capability is ready to meet government deadlines for the programme's rollout.
- Translate high level business requirements into applications and technology solutions that align to enterprise architecture, simplify the existing architecture to deliver reusable services and cost saving opportunities
- Define architecture, methodologies & solutions, often where no standards or commercial alternatives exist
- Participate in the companies wider architecture forum to ensure governance and review are carried out for all design activities
- Full solution documentation covering design, deployment, integration, support and user guidance
- Successful transition into service of new projects and change controls as well as timely delivery, pilot, ramp up of the Smart meter rollout (SMETS2) across B2C and B2B.
- Successful DCC audit (FUSA)
- Successful migration as part of enrolled SMETS1 assets to the DCC
- Engage with third party suppliers & industry (i.e. DCC/BEIS)
- Provide consultancy across the Smart programme
- Solution Design
- 2+ years SMART/Utilities industry experience
- Working with ITIL service management processes
- Must have experience with AWS/Azure/The Cloud
Experience of some of the following technologies/methodologies
- Zachman / TOGAF Framework experience
- Smart Metering standards and solutions - DCC, CSP, DSP, SMETS, SMKI, GBCS, ZigBee SEP, DLMS (Blue/Green) COSEM, CHTS, DUGIS and the SEC.
- SMWAN, SMHAN.
- DCC Testing / Adapters - such as SIT / BOL adapters
- Parse and Corrleate
- Enrolment and Adoption (DCC)
- Metering - SMICOP, GSME / ESME / IHD / CHUB / AIHD / SKU
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'apply' or get in touch with William Dare at Harrington Boyd.
*If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. *
£500.00 - £550.00 /per day