100% Small Animal Vet opportunity at Spires Veterinary Clinic, County Tyrone. Offering flexible working options, allowing you to enjoy the stunning scenery and array of history and heritage sites on offer! Made for outdoor pursuits, this is truly an amazing place to live and work! Relocating or moving back to Northern Ireland? Chat to us about our relocation packages on offer!..
Spires Veterinary Clinic will offer you a fun & friendly welcoming environment and we already are looking forward to having a new team member.
Fixed Term - Ongoing Locum work - Permanent Full & Part Time all available. Relocation packages for candidates outwith Northern Ireland
We aim to deliver quality care to a local community and pride ourselves on going the extra mile that makes a difference for our clients and their pets. We currently have two experienced vets and you would be the additional help we need to take our clinic forward, whilst offering you time for other life commitments. We have the support of three RVNs, one SVN and an ANA, freeing up time to concentrate on our cases and minimise workload.
Our bright, spacious and well equipped clinic enhances the working environment. We cover our own out of hours service on an equally shared rota, with generous time off in lieu for working a weekend. We appreciate the importance of working flexibly. Whether its working 2 - 3 days per week, permanent or fixed term contracts, preference regarding OOH / Weekend working, we are keen to listen and accommodate!
Being part of a bigger group offers great scope for career progression, competitive salary and benefits. Here are some details of whats on offer:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity and Adoption Leave Pay offering 10 weeks of full and 10 weeks of half pay!
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays' with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perk Box, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Discounted pet treatments
To apply via our online portal, please click 'Apply Now' To make an informal enquiry please contact Lisa on Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org or text on 07901 223 740
Small Animal Vet / Vet jobs / Vet / Northern Ireland / Vet Jobs Northern Ireland