Here at Rosslyn Veterinary Centre we have obtained official recognition for our high standards of care from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS). Our promise is to provide a friendly, compassionate, professional environment and to create a collaborative team environment.
Small Animal Vet – Rosslyn Vet Centre, Middlesbrough
We are looking for a small animal Vet to join our practice. Together with our great package we offer, you will work in a lovely practice in the beautiful North Yorkshire. You will be part of our small, super friendly and supportive team. You will be joining a team that includes a certificate holder.
We pride ourselves on top quality, modern medicine and surgery. We have all the tools you may need. From prospective applicants we expect excellent clinical and human skills and a positive attitude to life. We also support and encourage specialist interests and further development.
Applications are welcome from both recently qualified and experienced Vets.
Full time and part time hours can be accommodated. You will also be required to work Saturday mornings on a rota basis but there is no on call or out of hours.
You may be required to work occasionally in other local surgeries and therefore a valid driving licence is essential.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave with our buy & sell holiday scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Long service staff awards from 5 years offering additional annual leave
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/Sharesave and others...
For a confidential chat about the position please call or email Rebecca on 07970 818104 or email@example.com
If you think you meet our criteria and feel you would like to be a part our team to make an online application please click apply now