Bridge Vets has been working in Middlesbrough for over 25 years. We also have branches in Hartlepool and Billingham with the hospital being easily found in Middlesbrough. We are a 9 vet dedicated small animal practice with a wide variety of interests and expertise.
Small Animal Vet – Bridge Veterinary Group, Middlesbrough – no OOHs
Based in Middlesbrough, the 'middle' of Teeside and the wider Tees Valley. It's at the heart of everything - roads, rivers, countryside and between two of the North's great historic destinations, Durham and Whitby. Middlesbrough is served by excellent transport links, linking the town with the rest of the UK and Europe. Only an hours commute to the buzzing Newcastle.
Bridge Veterinary Group, are a passionate, friendly and supportive team. We are happy to discuss cases and teach each other. Forward thinking and striving for clinical excellence.
We are looking to recruit a full time Vet and you will work a 4 day week (8am to 7pm). There is no OOH's but you will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays from 8am to 1pm. There may be some sole charge working at our nearby branch surgeries, dependent on experience, but you will have the support of vets at other branch practices. We offer a busy practice setting with scope to develop own interests, main site RCVS Accredited Small Animal Hospital and nurse training practice. Lots of case work up in house but close by referrals if required.
Digital xray, Dental radiography, Endoscope, Doppler Ultrasound, In house laboratory, Multiparameter monitor, Bair hugger and Tonometer
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Vet but as support is available we will consider applications from recent graduates perhaps looking for their second job.
Candidates will also be considered for a fixed term contract with an August start.
Our rewards package includes:
- CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
For more information, please call Rachel Douglas on 01642 242338 or to apply on line, please click 'Apply Now'