Site Services Engineer
Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire
Salary – OTE £40K
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, plus weekends as and when required.
This really is an exceptional opportunity for a Site Services Engineer with relevant experience to join an outstanding and growing organization within the food industry.
Responsible for providing proactive and reactive maintenance support to our factory situated in North Yorkshire, the successful candidate will be a time served individual with a proven track record.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all site services operate effectively.
Your role responsibilities will include:
- Carry out preventative maintenance, condition monitoring and inspections.
- Carry out improvements to plant and equipment which increase reliability, flexibility and or performance.
- To record all work carried out on site on the SHIRE MMS and ensure that relevant documentation is brought up to date.
- Write / update relevant planned maintenance schedules.
- To write and update all written schemes and to ensure we meet all requirements as required by our insurance inspectors.
- Maintain records of inspections & service work to internal and external audit requirements.
- Update the maintenance system to include all site services equipment and systems.
- Update and maintain a critical spares list for the site services systems.
- Ensure all required spare parts for all site services systems are stocked by working alongside engineering stores
- Assist the site engineering teams when required with mechanical engineering/fitter support and small projects.
- Assist and Support to the rest of the engineering team via a call-out system with regards to site services.
- To assist and advise on new installations and projects.
- To assist and support the site refrigeration engineer as and when required.
- To train other site engineers on the site services equipment, systems and plant operation.
- Develop, train, coach and inspire an apprentice site services engineer.
To be considered for this role we require the following skills, qualifications and experience:
Ideally you will be qualified in a suitable mechanical/electrical subject with the relevant time served practical experience and skills in the following:
- Experience of working on industrial gas fired boilers, Air compressors, Hot water systems, Heat exchangers, Lighting systems, Drainage, RO waste treatment plants.
- Strong mechanical knowledge preferable with electrical capabilities.
We’re looking for a real self-starter, flexible with lots of initiative and ability. You will be influential, decisive and able to demonstrate good judgement with a high degree of self-assurance and confidence.
In return we will provide a competitive salary depending on experience, company pension scheme, Death in service x2 annual salary, Performance-based annual bonus scheme, Uniform/PPE, Excellent working conditions, subsidised staff restaurant.
Please apply on line at www.Froneri.uk.com or alternatively, in writing/by email, enclosing a CV, to Heather Kemp, (Heather.Kemp@uk.froneri.com) HR Dept, Froneri, Leeming Bar Industrial Estate, Leeming Bar, Northallerton DL7 9UL. Closing date Friday 6th November 2020.