£40,000 - £45,000 Circa
Based in Enfield, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Operations Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for the Leading of a warehouse team with the aim of consistently deliver outstanding service to our clients whilst reporting into the Warehouse Manager.
The Operations Manager will take on the responsibility for the day to day implementation of site people policies, engagement of colleagues and undertaking all activities relating to direct management of an operational management team.
Skills & Experience
With a recognised logistics management career to date; you will have experience working with a large team in a high pressurised and fast paced environment. All candidates must demonstrate strong motivational and communication, commercial, and analytical skills.
- Plan and co-ordinate detailed operational activities through First Line Managers, to ensure the required level of service is provided to the customer.
- Be responsible for overall productivity within the operation, ensure that activities are cost effective and manage levels of manpower and other resources.
- Maintain and improve performance levels to maximise efficiency of operation in line with account KPI's.
- Support First Line Managers with counselling, coaching and the development of all employees.
- Analyse customer feedback/information & propose innovative ideas to enhance the overall function.
- Maintain and enhance the quality systems and initiatives to ensure the continuous improvement of the operation.
- Work within the departmental budget to own and achieve targets.
- Ensure all requirements relating to safety, health, environment and quality are being fully implemented in the warehouse.
£40,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year