Job descriptionJob Title:
Site Manager, my client is also open to hear from Site Agent's
Southampton - ideal for those based in Portsmouth, Bournemouth or Winchester
Salary / Benefits:
£40,000 to £50,000 plus company benefits such as Car or Car Allowance etc.
Navartis are working with an award winning specialist civil engineering contractor who operate in infrastructure and construction on high profile projects. They have been established over 60 years and have 5 regional offices around the UK.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Site Management experience
- Worked for either a specialist sub contractor or a main contractor
- Concrete / Civil Structures / Bridges / Viaducts / RC experience
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- First Aid
- Civil Structures project near Southampton
- Permanent position with good benefits
- You would join their Southern regional team.
- You will be the number 1 on site reporting to project manager / contracts manager
- You should ideally have worked on projects involving bridges, viaducts, civil structures, steel structures, RC structures etc.
- You will be reponsible for managment of the site, manage a team on site and site safety.
- Full job description can be sent on request
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis