JPIMedia / The SmartList are advertising on behalf of an external company.
Our client is a housebuilding company operating in the Northern Home Counties. They are now seeking a Site Manager to join them on a Permanent basis.
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive – to be discussed at interview
WORKING HOURS: Full time, permanent contract – Monday – Friday 40 hours per week
As a Site Manager you will oversee all aspects of day to day operational management of a residential development site, including the planning, design and construction of a project from beginning to end.
- Management of staff to ensure they are working to their fullest potential
- Placing orders of material to ensure fluidity of the project
- Ensuring budgets and costings are adhered to
- Overseeing health and safety and ensuring all procedures are followed, with a zero tolerance to any discrepancies
- Dealing with and communicating with contractors to ensure they are organised according to the schedule
- Complete and providing regular progress reports to Contracts Manager and Construction Director
Key experience essential for the role:
- Full UK Driving licence
- CSCS card (black card preferred)
- Scaffold Inspection
- First Aid qualified
- Experience within a similar role
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Bedford and Peterborough
JOB TITLE: Site Manager
Competitive – to be discussed at interview