Job descriptionJob Title:
Site Manager. My client is also interested in speaking to Site Supervisor and Foreman.
Beccles, areas that will be suitable are Ipswich, Norwich, Chelmsford, Essex, Southend, Colchester and Cambridge.
£250 - £300 per day, DOE
3 months initial contract with view to extend
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- SSSTS/SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid and Street Works certificates.
- Engineering experience.
- Experience working on civil engineering projects at site engineer/site manager
- You will be no. 1 on site, looking after the projects and gangs on site to drive the project forward.
- Be able to read drawings, make engineering decisions, check lines and levels, RAMs, health and safety, as well as liaising with design and commercial teams.
- Multiple projects to follow in the local area which you will be responsible for once the first project is completed.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis