Job descriptionJob Title:
Site Manager, my client would also be interested in Site Supervisors
Commutable for anyone from Bath, Bristol, Taunton, Weston-Super-Mare
£220-260 a day, negotiable dependant on experience. Outside IR35 currently
Likely to last 9 months with possible extension - Contract Position
Our client is a leading civil engineering company based in the South of England. They offer a diverse range of services to both public and private sector clients. They undertake work including civil engineering, roads and highways, including drainage and paving and construction. Due to business needs and the taking on of a new project they are now seeking additional temporary support from an experienced Site Manager to work on a local highways and a town centre redevelopment project which includes being involved in footpaths, roads, drainage, one-way systems, traffic lights and work of that nature.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- 10-15 years' experience in Civil Engineering
- Proven experience of working on roads, highways and Civils projects.
- Black or Gold CSCS card
It would also be advantageous if you have;
- A solid understanding of health and safety regulations and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of managing operatives and contractors on site.
- The ability to work to tight programmes.
- Be responsible for delivering projects to our client's productivity.
- To carry out pre-start checks and ensure that all permits are in place before starting work.
- To have regular contact with Contracts Manager, reporting issues relating to costs, programmes, health & safety etc.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis