SITE INSTALLATION ENGINEER – RAF-2027/MO - UNITECH MACHINERY LTD - VACANCY
Unitech Machinery Ltd is one of the country’s leading manufacturers of industrial ovens, spray booths and industrial packaging machinery primarily for the automotive and aerospace industries. An excellent and varied opportunity has arisen to recruit for a Site Installation Engineerto complement our existing team.
Based in Burntwood, Staffordshire, this role reports directly to the General Manager and Technical Director. You will be working as part of a team installing plant and equipment throughout the UK and possibly overseas on occasions.
Key duties and skills required will include:
- To mechanically install spray booths, ovens, pre-treatment plants, conveyors and associated equipment into a variety of customer premises.
- Able to understand engineering assembly drawings.
- Be enthusiastic, analytical and methodical in your approach to work.
- Have an attention to detail and quality.
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Self motivated with the ability to work equally well using their own initiative or as part of team.
- UK driving licence and ability to travel, be flexible and stay overnight as required.
- IPAF PASMA etc. would be an advantage.
What we offer in return:
- Salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience.
- Full time, permanent contract.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of annual, bank/public days) increasing with service.
- Access to a contributory company pension scheme.
- A varied and exciting role within a fast-pacedmanufacturing supplier within the U.K.
In the first instance, please submit you’re CV and written application by email quoting RAF- 2027/MOoutlining what you feel you can offer us and this role.
All applications should be emailed to: email@example.com . To find out more about our Company please visit our company website. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your application.