Job descriptionJob Title:
Rate dependant on experience
Initial 3-6 months leading to long term position on framework
My client is one of the leading engineering and construction companies in the UK and provides specialist building, civil engineering and rail expertise to a range of markets. The company delivers successful projects in a wide range of industries, including commercial, industrial, education, rail infrastructure and depots, airports, waste and energy. They are looking for a Site Engineer to join them on a contract to permanent basis for a long time Framework on RAF Lakenheath.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Comprehensive experience as a Site Engineer working for a main contractor
- Civils background, Roads/Highways, Mixed civils
- Degree (or similar equivalent) in a relevant Civil Engineering subject
- Must have or be able to obtain a security clearance
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- MOD/DIO project experience
- Experience in Sub-contractor supervision
- SMSTS or equivalent Accreditation CSCS card
- Security clearance already
- Liaise with the client representative and designers over design issues/changes.
- Assist the site management team to manage sections of the work/specific sub-contract packages.
- Carry out checks for quality in accordance with the inspection and test plan throughout the contract and duly record.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis