Job descriptionJob Title:
Site Engineer/ Setting out Engineer, my client is also keen to hear from assistant engineers and senior engineers with experience in Highways, earthworks, drainage and reinforced concrete works
North West - Ideally suited to those within 50 mile radius of Manchester and surrounding areas.
Salary / Benefits:
£28,000- £40,000 + Package (Dependent on experience)
Navartis are pleased to be working with one of the UK's largest family-owned firms. Trading for more than 14 decades this company has a vast range of diversity in their expertise and this is one of the strengths they pride themselves on. Due to an increase in work load my client is looking to grow the Engineering team across the North West, and therefore requires a number of engineers from Assistant Engineer through to Senior Engineer. There will be a variety of projects including; highways, civils, construction, groundworks, structures, schemes ranging in value from £250k - £2million. My client is looking for individuals with a can do attitude, a good team player and hungry to grow as they look to promote staff.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- 1-8 years on site experience. Ability to set out to a high standard using various instruments.
- HNC or Equivalent n Civils or Construction
- SMSTS and CSCS (Supervisors Accreditation)
- Ability to raise TQ/FRI/CVI's in advance to prevent delays
- Ability to use and edit on Auto CAD. Be able to compare actual works with contract drawings
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience specifically in roads, sewers and concrete works.
- An understanding of all relevant trade disciplines
- Setting Out, Quality assurance
- Completion of "as build drawings"
- Managing site activities including providing and guidance to Trainee Engineers.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate