Are you an experienced process or industrial Site Cleaner looking for a new role?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
We are now looking to recruit a Site Cleaner to join our team based in Bargeddie, working 40 hours a week, Monday to Thursday on the night shift.
The Site Cleaner will carry out general housekeeping/labouring duties to ensure the desired standard of housekeeping at Bargeddie. You will undertake cleaning tasks both indoors and outdoors such as litter pick up, organising laundry for collection and general housekeeping.
Our ideal Site Cleaner:
- Experience cleaning in a process or industrial environment is preferred
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- An understanding of environmental health and safety
Rewards and Benefits:
In return for your hard work as our Site Cleaner, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life
- Optional contributory healthcare
- Payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras, Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£Competitive + Benefits