How would you like to work on a major project for Network Rail?
I'm looking for site agent to join a leading and growing family sized business specialising in rail and civil engineering works.
This is a long term freelance role, however could also be permanent for the right person. Ideally will be looking for someone who can start and finish a project and move on to the next one. Most projects are 3-12 months long.
October start ideally
As a site agent you will report to the project manager and be responsible for projects from start to finish ranging from £1 to £30m. You will asssit with the design, mobilising the site, managing the sub contractors, managing your team, reporting of site activities, overseeing the commercials and managing the programme on site and all assosiated works.
Works will be in and outside of London region.
You must have a rail structures background. Works will involve replacing bridges, structures of viaducts etc.
Rate is £280 - £320 LTD per day depending on experience
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Keeping site records and registers up to date
- Sub contractor management
- Produce monthly reports for financial forecasting, monitoring and control of project cost
- Delivery of projects from design to handover
- Interfacing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with estimating, surveying and health/environment departments
- Key point of contact for clients for project progress
- Set the highest example for Health and Safety Requirements
- Previous experience working on station refurbishment contracts
- CSCS card
- SMSTS card
- PTS ticket - not essential but ideal
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or contact Shontal Cohen at Randstad CPE - London.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.