Do you have experience working in a fast-paced administration role? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
As a worldwide specialist in calibration and asset management services, our stated mission is to optimize the industrial performance of our different clients by enhancing their measurement processes. Starting in 1999, Trescal has grown massively covering a total of 25 countries worldwide... Would you like to be a part of our success?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Administrator based at our customer site, Rolls Royce, Bristol.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Site Administrator, you will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and focussed support for Rolls-Royce on site calibration activities. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Pro-actively maintain the Trescal / Rolls-Royce Gage Insite Management System data inputs / outputs
- Obtain drawings for Special to Product gauges for equipment On Hold waiting information
- Co-ordinate and plan the on site sub contract calibration activities in an efficient manner.
- Daily direct interface with the customer for all enquiries (non-technical)
- Assist with complete physical audit of all the tools requiring calibration within the designated area. Any tools that are found to be out of calibration, work with Calibration champions to issue to calibration.
- Use the information gathered during the audit to update Gage Insite. This will include area, sub-area, department, charge department, service by field (important for where the equipment is calibrated)
- Provide PL's with a list of items that are currently listed as 'out of cal' but after investigation have been found to be either no longer used, lost or previously scrapped off.
- Inactivate/ bond tools that are either lost or no longer required using Rolls-Royce Form MCF003 in order to reduce unnecessary inventory.
- Assist with summarizing cost saving achieved through inventory reduction.
- Work with calibration champions to identify and purchase critical special to product equipment to ensure continuation of use during calibration period.
- Advice PL's if there are insufficient numbers of calibration champions per shift and provide training if required.
Our ideal Site Administrator
- Attention to detail and IT literate
- Must be a self-motivated and team orientated.
- Experience of working with minimum supervision in a busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to perform multi tasks efficiently and in line with specific timelines.
- Previous experience in technical environment desirable.
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Site Administrator, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, flexible benefits programme, voluntary benefits and Perkbox.
At Trescal, every employee is the entrepreneur of their job and their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group's identity. We offer various development programmes which are ILM accredited.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as a Site Administrator, click apply today to register your interest.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.