When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific you’ll do challenging work and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $25 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Client Services Specialist (Demos) will be responsible for working with the Field Application Specialists , Field Service Engineers , Commercial team and Customers as well as internal stakeholders to manage the demand for hardware demos within the EMEA territory and support the growth of and improvements to the hardware demo program.
Client Services Specialist (Demos) will be responsible for establishing and maintaining positive, successful relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking complete responsibility for each customer interaction by telephone or by e-mail and ensuring all customer demo requirements are fully met.
Client Services Specialist (Demos) position will strive to delight the customer through courteous interactions, responsive resolution of concerns, strong follow-up and attention to detail.
Preferred education & experience
- A general standard of education – A level or equivalent
- Knowledge of a European language advantageous
- Experience in a Customer Service, Customer Experience, Customer Support or equivalent is preferred and ideally within the manufacturing or distribution industries
- Previous experience in developing customer relations and demonstrable interpersonal, communication and customer service skills essential .
- The ability to multi task , adapt to changing priorities and be an excellent organiser
- Technical awareness of Single Use Technologies preferable
Key skills & abilities:
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional problem solving skills combined with exceptional computer skills/literacy including knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications.
- A strong desire to succeed combined with the ability to execute on multiple tasks. Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to ensure and influence customer satisfaction by demonstrating tact, sensitivity, and professionalism through demonstration of excellence in organization and team management skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships to support demo requirements via adherence to detailed processes and demonstrating excellent communication skills to all stakeholders.
- Manage hardware demo requests and organise workflow of demo project through the system ensuring traceability of demo units.
- Support in the co-ordination of acquiring new demo equipment and facilitating equipment repairs. A hands on approach and willingness to be trained in practical elements by the Field Service Engineer, advantageous.
- Strong ability and willingness to work as a key team player as part of the Sales Support function.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal functions including (and not limited to) Administration, Production, Scheduling, Logistics, QC & QA, Hardware Product Management (USA) and Finance, updating regularly to guarantee customer requirements are met.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills reflecting a positive, professional, customer centred focus.
This is a permanent, day shift position, 37,5 hours per week.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.