• Fulfilment and statement of compliance to customer requirements.
• Choice of design and functionality to meet customer and safety requirements.
• Signalling System architecture and technical solution for products and projects. Management of design trade-off.
• Selection of products and subsystems (including selection of supplier together with supply management).
• Use and configuration of internal products.
• Definition of technical interfaces (towards external entities (e.g. vehicle control equipment and way-side equipment).
• Requirements Engineering, Requirements Management (i.e. definition of requirements for developers).
• Evaluation of non-conformities.
•Extensive knowledge of functionality and architecture of railway systems, especially ERTMS/ETCS. AWS/TPWS would be an advantage.
•Extensive knowledge of how customers operate signalling systems and products and which operational and functional needs the systems shall satisfy.
•Understanding of railway vehicles and their interfaces to our onboard systems.
•Knowledge of applicable standards and regulations.
•Knowledge in product management concepts
•Knowledge of CENELEC standards EN50126, EN50128, EN50129, EN50159-1, EN50159-2, ISO/IEC 17020.
•Experience in requirement management tools like DOORS and knowledge in modelling tools and languages like SysML/UML would be an advantage.
•Strong communication and Customer orientation skills.
Posting date: 30/07/2020
Closing date: 28/08/2020
Competitive salary range
Number working hours: 37
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.