Job descriptionJob Title:
Signalling Design Engineer, also seeking Design Managers/ Engineering Managers.
South West, commutable from Swindon, Gloucester, Bath, Chippenham, Basingstoke, Oxford, Bristol and Cheltenham.
Salary / Benefits:
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum, dependant on experience plus package
A multidisciplinary engineering contractor are looking for Railway Signalling Design Engineers to join their expanding multi-disciplinary infrastructure design team in Swindon.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Knowledge of signalling equipment and systems within the railway environment
- HNC / HND / Degree or other technical qualification
- IRSE Signalling Designers Licence
- Preparation and production of railway signalling designs, specifications, reports and working drawings
- Assisting in the preparation of estimates and tender documentation
- Working within a records / document management system
- Assisting with correlation or other site survey works
- Undertaking design office cover (out of office hours)
- Supporting project engineering and delivery as required
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis