Job descriptionJob Title:
Signalling CRE/CEM also interested in Senior Project Engineers
Manchester, commutable from Bolton, Warrington, Preston, Wigan and Stockport
Salary / Benefits:
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum plus package including car/car allowance, negotiable dependant on level of experience and qualifications.
Working for a principal contractor with a successful track record of delivering projects on the UK's national rail network, working with Network Rail and London Underground, as well as most of the light rail and tram organisations in the UK
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Extencive Experience of Railway Design, construction and test knowledge of signalling principles.
- A minimum of a HNC in an appropriate Engineering subject
- Worked as a CRE
- Emergency Fire and First Aid, technical training to meet contract and business requirements
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- A Project Engineer/EngineeringManager Licence IRSE License (highly desirable)
- A Degree in in an appropriate Engineering subject
- IRSE workplace and Competence Assessor
- Worked as a CEM
Managing the outputs from the Design, Installation and Testing teams together with Project Engineer to ensure programme milestones are achieved. Liaise with the internal projects and client team personnel to ensure their requirements are understood and complied with. Manage the required resource including agency & sub-contractors, equipment, plant, material and documentation. Undertake the role of Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM) and/or Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) when required. On a Signalling led project take on the role of Lead Project Engineer.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis