Cavendish Maine are excited to be working with an incredibly prestigious and iconic design practice. A company which works with some of the leading architects and design practices, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand with an enviable client portfolio.
You will be an ambitious and dynamic sales professional wanting to represent a forward-thinking brand. You will be immaculately presented and able to bring a network of clients. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generating new and developing upon existing trade accounts - specifically architects, interior designers and specifiers.
- Presenting to the A&D community.
- Taking full self-responsibility for a sales pipeline, from initiating contact with new accounts to executing the deal.
- Working alongside a small team to help further establish the business.
- Acting as a senior role model to the sales team.
- To become a company product expert; the brand have an incredibly diverse product range so the ability to quickly become accustomed and comfortable selling at a high level is essential.
- Taking succinct and timely job orders.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- At least four years prior experience selling a product within the interiors range (furniture, flooring, furnishings, components etc.) – ideally within a familiar market.
- Able to bring a reliable book of contacts within the A&D community.
- The ability to work well under pressure, enjoying the challenges of a pressurised environment.
- Exemplary presentation skills.
- A passion for being the best and providing an unrivalled service.
- An incredibly high level of written and oral English.
- The ability to work on several projects at once dealing with multiple products.
- An incredibly attractive commission scheme. A high performer will comfortably achieve £60,000 OTE.
- Travel expenses paid.
- Further company related bonus.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.