Cavendish Maine are excited to be working with an incredibly prestigious and iconic design practice. A company which works with some of the leading architects and design practices, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand with an enviable client portfolio.
You will be an ambitious and dynamic showroom professional who is well organised, comfortable at multitasking and immaculately presented. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales team to secure prestigious projects through your pro-active and “can do” attitude. You will be their go-to person for product information, sample requests and have complete control over the sample library.
- Managing suppliers, tracking their orders and ensuring that lead times are met.
- Providing excellent service to some of the leading design firms in the country/world.
- To become a company product expert; the brand have an incredibly diverse product range so the ability to quickly become accustomed and comfortable is essential.
- Managing all aspects of shipping for the business including all samples/orders in and out of the showroom.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Highly organised with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Highly functional in Microsoft suite and exposure to Mac software.
- The ability to work well under pressure, enjoying the challenges of a pressurised environment.
- Exceptional level of written and spoken English.
- A passion for being the best and providing an unrivalled service.
- The ability to work on several projects at once dealing with multiple products.
- Ideally you will have experience of social media content creations.
For the right profile there is the potential to play a key part in the growth/ expansion of the company, so ambition and drive is a must.
- £22,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
- Performance related bonus
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.