Location: 9 Garston Park Parade, St Albans, WD25 9LQ
Salary: £11+ per hour, depending on experience
Hours of Work: Roughly 42 hours working 5 days out of 7, including weekends
About the Company:
Our client has been trading for over 40 years and catering to the local community with fresh bread, cakes and savouries.
They are currently hiring a Store Manager who will have the chance to work alongside their hardworking team to further grow the brand and image.
They will offer the successful Store Manager the opportunity to be part of a diverse and growing company with excellent career development and training.
What are they looking for?
The ideal candidate for this fantastic opportunity as a Store Manager role will portray the following skills and attributes:
• Provide great service experiences for your customers
• Lead and train your team
• Achieve consistently high standards
• Drive sales in your shop Monitoring costs of the business including wastage, wages and other outgoings
Shop Manager Benefits:
• 50% Discount on all shop-based products
• Company pension scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 28 days including bank holidays
• The opportunity for outstanding individuals to advance within their growing company
If you think that you are suitable for this Shop Manager role, please apply now!