Fantastic opportunity to join a leading support company of one the world's biggest heavy machinery dealers as a Shipping Clerk/Order Fulfillment in their Slough Office.
The Client sells and supports the full range of equipment for construction, mining and energy sectors within East and West Africa, Egypt, Iraq and Russia. They are a family-owned company with more than a 40-year history, consistently exceeding $1Bn in revenues in recent years
Purpose of Role:
Order fulfilment from end to end, including order entry, preparation of shipping/export documentation, Invoicing, close liaison with freight forwarders, margin reconciliation with finance department
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in an export administration environment.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
* Receive customer orders and liaise with sales to understand the requirement
* Liaise with group ordering teams and other suppliers as appropriate, to ensure correct and timely supply of machines and services.
* Ensure that full and accurate instructions are passed to suppliers, service providers and logistics partners in a timely manner.
* Ensure customer is kept fully informed, including order acknowledgements, progress reports, shipment information, pre-shipment invoices etc
* Track outstanding payments and ensure company's rights are upheld
* Book freight in accordance with the contract and agreed internal freight rates
* Liaise with sales person responsible for each order/quotation to ensure they are advised of order status and any issues.
* Invoice customer using internal IT system, in an accurate and timely fashion
* Allocate costs to the order and reconcile to ensure margin compliance
* Set up new customer accounts.
* Liaise with finance department regarding supplier and customer payments.
* Provide ad hoc reports to the management team as required
* Transact Letters of Credit and other payment instruments.
* Ensure all orders are processed in line with company credit limits and within agreed terms of sale.
* Provide cover for other Sales Administrators
* Develops customer relationships
* Any ad hoc tasks or projects as they arise
Salary £24,000 - 25,000K
Bonus scheme 10% of salary
25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
Generous pension scheme
Other flexible benefits including eye care, cycle to work scheme, childcare, simply health etc.
£24,000.00 - £25,000.00 per year