As part of our programme of rapid growth & expansion, we are looking for a confident & experienced Shift Quality Inspector.
At A-Safe we believe in the problem solved and together we make it happen.
In 2001 we invented the first industrial strength polymer safety barrier, revolutionising workplace safety. We’ve been improving world standards ever since, introducing further advanced safety solutions. Protection, segregation, detection, and prevention, with integrated engineering and technological innovation.
A-SAFE’s products are used by the world’s largest organisations. Airports like Heathrow and Singapore, the production facilities of BMW and Jaguar Land Rover, and warehouses and distribution centres for DHL and Amazon.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the consistent quality assurance in line with company standards during a production shift
- Ensuring that products produced meet quality standards required to minimise quality costs and maximise customer satisfaction whilst ensuring procedures and processes are adhered to
- Identify corrective and preventative actions in line with NCR process
- Ensuring incoming materials meet required quality standards
- Responsible for identifying and raising quality issues with a speedy resolution
- Part of the quality team developing and implementing best practice, focusing on defect, prevention, reducing variation & waste. Providing continuous improvement in meeting customer requirements
- Inspecting and verifying all processes are making quality products in line with drawings
- Inspecting and passing off all products ready to leave any areas of the manufacturing facility for the next stage of production or for transportation to the warehouse
- Lateral thinker and excellent problem solver
- Enthusiastic team player – able to build constructive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Willingness to try new things, innovative & pioneering approach
- Experience of quality tools and techniques
- Appreciation of IOS standards
- Understanding of engineering drawings and manufacturing process
This is a great opportunity to join at a time of rapid growth. We have a huge global demand for our products due to our leading-edge safety innovation, with subsidiaries in fifteen countries on five continents. We offer a fast-paced, energetic and creative environment, working with the latest technologies. This is a great chance to grow with us as we develop our core products and platform.
We have a great track record of developing talent. Offering training, professional study support and career opportunities. We put Learning & Development at the centre of our global business.
Our benefits package includes a competitive salary, buyback and sell holiday scheme, pension, Childcare vouchers, cycle to work, employee benefits and savings, free secure parking etc. We also offer a flexible start & finish times, with a flexible weekend extension!
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Food and Coffee
- Mobile Phone Discount
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work From Home