At Digital Realty, we operate at the cutting edge of the data centre industry – an exciting, fast-growing sector thatoffers big opportunities, whatever your background. We have the power to define the future of the digital worldwe live in. To make things happen. To achieve anything we put our minds to. And that power is our people.
Join us as a Shift Engineer and you’ll help us achieve our digital ambitions, as you find your own power and putit to work.
As the world’s leading provider of premium data centre, colocation and interconnection solutions, our infrastructurestimulates the productivity, competitiveness and market reach of more than 2,300 businesses across North America,Latin America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We enable new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, the InternetOf Things and the Cloud. We play a huge role in changing the way people communicate, work and think. And we’vecreated a diverse working environment that’s built on collaboration and performance.
All of which means you’ll discover an unrivalled chance to learn, develop and grow your career.
In this role, you’ll provide technical support for monitoring, planned servicing, reactive maintenance andfault-finding on a range of critical data infrastructure and associated equipment. You’ll manage routine plantinspections, act as first line response and make sure that all work is carried out in line with relevant regulationsand our own processes and procedures.
We’re looking for:
- Experience as a Building Service Engineer in a similar, critical environment
- A proven knowledge of critical building infrastructure
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- The ability to work effectively under pressure
- A flexible approach to shifts and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Recognized formal electrical training such as City and Guilds and Security Clearance to BS7858
- AP15 course certification within the last 12 months
We do more than help you find your power and make the most of it here at work. We offer a competitive salary and agreat benefits package, including:
- Rewards and recognition for performance
- Healthcare and dental care
- Wellness program
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Retail vouchers
- Restaurant discounts
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
What’s more, you’ll also discover a dynamic and fun working environment with a great social side too.Ready to find your power? Apply now to find out more.
ENTER HERE - ANY ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC SKILLS FOR THIS JOB NOT ALREADY LISTED IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION
ENTER HERE - ANY ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE FOR THIS JOB NOT ALREADY LISTED IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION