The Shift Technician is part of a team working a four-on four-off shift system providing the property with a 24/7 engineering presence. They are an integral part of the wider team ensuring that the engineering services are delivered to the highest possible standard.
1. To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance in accordance with HVAC SFG20/CIBSE guidelines utilising the Concept system and additionally reactive maintenance / projects / minor works / emergencies relating to the operation of the building’s electrical and mechanical building services as directed.
2. To undertake all machinery / plant room cleaning to the agreed schedules.
3. To participate in the site inductions for contractors, as required.
4. Carryout out minor electrical and mechanical installations, as and when requested.
5. Assist in the management and coordination of contractors.
6. Deputise for the Senior Shift technician during their absence.
7. Ensure that materials required to carry out your tasks are reported as required for re-ordering.
8. Identify, manage and report any risks, accidents or near misses in a timely manner.
9. Work with and escort contractors during maintenance visits, ensuring that working guidelines are followed at all times.
10.To respond quickly and effectively to any building alarms received from the helpdesk or BMS, and to escalate alarms where necessary, record all reactive task in the shift log
11. Uphold the integrity of the company at all times and ensure provision of high levels of customer service are provided.
12. To undertake or complete reactive tasks which arise outside of normal hours when on shift and assist during office hours where peaks in demand for reactive works are identified.
13. Complete water treatment tasks in the absence of or to provide assistance to those who hold daily responsibility as directed by the Engineering Services Manager.
14. Assist in developing managing and coordinating the process of continually reviewing and improving both directly delivered and contracted services.
15. Ensure the timely return of all PPMs before month end, following up on all recommendations that you have added onto the PPM schedule.
We’re Integral, part of JLL. We’re a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you’re looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral and JLL!
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include an up-to-date CV with your application.
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
Successful candidates are also required to pass a DBS check.