SHEQ Coordinator required. Our client is a well-established and growing manufacturer based in Exeter. Due to the continued success they are seeking an experienced SHEQ advisor / coordinator to join the team.
SHEQ Coordinator Position Overview
- Supporting the company on all aspects relating to Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental matters
- Travelling to other sites in the UK to carry out Healthy and Safety inspections
- Drive continuous improvements throughout the SHEQ departments of the business
- Carry out risk assessments throughout the business including COSHH
- Carrying out Audits across multiple sites in the UK on HSEQ related matters
SHEQ Coordinator Position Requirements
- Experienced in a manufacturing / production environment
- NEBOSH and / or IOSH qualifications are desirable
- Proven background in a Quality, Health & Safety and environmental related role
- Based in a commutable distance of Exeter
- Full UK Driving License
SHEQ Coordinator Position Remuneration
- Salary is dependent upon experience
- Full-time Permanent position
- Holiday & Benefits package
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.