SharePoint Office 365 Consultant
£50,000 to £60,000 per year
The Opportunity: The role is based in city centre Manchester working as part of a team that combines flexible software engineering practices and expertise in leading technology, with a value-driven approach that delivers as fast as possible using their distributed development teams. Their approach ensures they deliver on time and with the highest levels of quality and predictability and they build long-lasting, flexible applications that change lives and bring products alive with their customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Industry qualified in Office 365 and/or SharePoint (MCSE)
- 3 years’ experience designing and implementing SharePoint solutions
- Previous experience of delivering a SharePoint migration strategy and approach model
- Strong experience of transforming existing business processes using Office 365, SharePoint and Azure
- Knowledge and experience of 3rd party applications e.g. Kanban, Nintex, Sharegate, etc.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide Technical and Functional Support to existing 365 Implementations for current clients
- Create and review architecture and solution design artefacts
- Ensure Adherence to architectural standards/principles, global solution-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Use strategic thinking and consider the art of the possible, comparing various options based on feasibility and impact
- Working closely with the Project Delivery Team to propose actionable plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
Applications: Our client knows technology and the business environment are the two of the fastest changing elements of our world and are creating the solutions that take advantage of the very best that your software has to provide. To learn how you can become a part of their ongoing success story working as a SharePoint O365 consultant in Manchester, please call and speak with Emma Lloyd here at ISR Recruitment on 0161 973 2533 or please email me a copy of your very latest CV or online business profile for an immediate call back.