Would you consider working from home to earn £16k to £80k (plus significant tax breaks) as a professional Shared Lives Carer (Host) for Adults?
You may have heard of Fostering and Shared Lives is a little similar.
We are looking for caring people across Kent to become Shared Lives Hosts (Carers) who open their homes to support adults with learning disabilities, mental health, autism and Asperger’s, physical disabilities, sensory impairment or are living with dementia and older people.
For Hosts it provides:
· A flexible, interesting job with a fantastic work life balance
· Great opportunities for skills development, working as a self employed professional with support from our team
· Well paid
You can offer three types of service:
· Long term – where the person would live with you and your family
· Short Breaks (respite) – where the person would come and stay for the odd night, weekend or week
· Day Support – where you would support someone, based from your home, for up to 5 hours.
By becoming a Shared Lives Host you make a real difference to the people you support, giving them improved:
· Quality of Life
· Social Inclusion
NB you will need to be living in your own home (rented, mortgaged or owned outright) which is located in Kent excluding Medway.
Self Employed - payment only on placement