Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a SFDC Platform Developer to join their growing team based in London.
Job Title: SFDC Platform Developer
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
POS Product Manager - About Us:
Secure Trading, acquiring.com and Secure Trading Inc form Tru//ST Payments Ltd, which provides intelligent payment gateway and merchant acquiring solutions across a number of verticals. The group's specialised approach to global, online and omnichannel payments is transforming the way that customers and partners interact.
All three have their own unique identity, yet collaborate creatively to provide First-class solutions, exclusively tailored to the needs of our clients. The defining traits that unite the three companies are vast future-proof product portfolios, international offering, specialist expertise, and pro-active relationships with partners and clients. We have a strong internal team culture of client and partner first. Powering Payments ... Powering Commerce.
SFDC Platform Developer - The Role:
Lead the implementation and testing of SFDC automation efforts, including application, configuration, maintenance, testing and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documents. Work closely with SFDC Platform Manager, functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and ensuring that any implementations are in line with company goals and targets.
SFDC Platform Developer - Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and enhance business processes through automation
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, stakeholder requirements and company goals
- Built custom reports, dashboards and workflows
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users
- Communicate with project managers, stakeholders and SMEs to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Track project progress through project management tool
- Ensuring ongoing user adoption
- Ensuring that projects meet the desired level of quality
SFDC Platform Developer - Other Significant Job Requirements:
- Ability to manage many moving parts and details at once
- Organizational and time management skills. Complete work within established time frames
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands. Ability to see the "big picture” while managing several small projects
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team
- Ability to understand the business, business needs and identify areas that can be optimized
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, make decisions and build trust across the organization
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others
- Combination of being business-minded and highly analytical
To submit your CV for this exciting SFDC Platform Developer opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!