Servicing Gas Engineer
Are you looking for your next challenge? Baxi Heating is a leading provider of environmentally friendly and efficient heating solutions across a range of leading domestic and commercial brands. We have over 150 years of experience, pride ourselves on our values and strive for earning lifetime loyalty with our customers.
Here at Baxi, we have opportunities available to join our busy team as a Gas Servicing Engineer. Your main role will be visiting our customers with prearranged appointments carrying out annual servicing.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Working from home, you will receive daily appointments via a handheld device.
- You will visit customers with prearranged appointments via our operation support desk where you will carry out servicing appointments
- You will be capable of delivering excellent customer service and top quality solutions.
- Whilst full product training will be given, you will be confident in your servicing skills. Our technical support team there to support you.
Knowledge, skills and experience required for this role:
- Domestic ACS is essential for the role
- Previous experience within a similarly diverse role is desirable
- A full, and preferably clean driving license is required
Our customers are vitally important to us, as are you. Your own personal skills, professionalism and knowledge will already be clearly visible as we want to ensure our customers receive the best service possible whilst experiencing our company vision and values, and ensuring you and our customers are safe.
We offer a great starting salary of £29,000, alongside an excellent bonus package, a company vehicle, 25 days holiday per annum not including UK bank holidays. We also offer a contributory pension and sick pay schemes, staff discounts and more. You will also be provided with a hand held device, phone, work wear and receive fantastic training and support.
Does this sound like you? If so we would love to hear from you! Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Bonus package, company vehicle, 25 days holiday, sick pay, pension, staff discounts and more